Confederation of Zenegarth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here)

+2
tiki 5111
JamesMuliz
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here) Empty Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here)

Post  JamesMuliz Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm

The galaxy is locked in combat, thanks to the never-ending battles of Zimm Zenoseth, James Muliz, and many other dark and light Jedi and crime syndicates! Everywhere, the New Republic is faced with the challenges of keeping the peace, but can they? No one knows where another enemy may pop up!

Zimm and James are locked in combat in neutral space, and perhaps others may join in the fight...

Welcome to Star Wars Episode Ours! This takes place after the Rebellion sets up the New Republic and mostly defeats the Empire. You are free to make any move you wish, within reason, of course. If you're new to this Star Wars stuff, then you have to introduce your character before making any significant moves, unless you want the suspense of us not knowing who you are. I would like if someone played the role of the New Republic, though if no one wants to, I'll just do it. If you want to play the Imperial Remnant, that's ok too. I hope we have a lot of fun doing this, and yeah. MAKE YOUR MOVE!
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here) Empty Re: Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here)

Post  tiki 5111 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm

see my avatar and tremble i control the entire southeastern part of the galaxy, as well as the imperial remnant all my other enemies have been destroyed but will someone destroy me?jedi apprentices are my army not insufficient droids! (no offense james)

p.s. i am DEATHWISH!!!!!!
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Number of posts : 187
Humor : i wont technically shoot them ill just make it hard for them to walk with my gun

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here) Empty Re: Star Wars Episode Ours! (keep Star Wars in here)

Post  tiki 5111 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 pm

also if i join any side it will be zimms seeing as we're both siths
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Humor : i wont technically shoot them ill just make it hard for them to walk with my gun

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

zimm is not a sith
so good luck with that
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Number of posts : 161
Humor : Are you not entertained!?
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Yup. I'm currently typing out a new topic that will explain that. It will describe Zimm and the Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Number of posts : 215
Humor : At last, we shall have our revenge. At last, we shall see the end of the Jedi.
Registration date : 2008-12-14

https://confedofzenegarth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zivajpayvan Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:01 am

i think zimm fits under the same category as ziva......not a sith, but a not-so-nice-force-user-who-doesn't-care-much-about-what-anyone-else-thinks-and-does-what-they-want-when-they-want-and-doesn't-conform-to-any-stupid-jedi/sith-rules...tell me if i'm wrong though because this is what i've thought all along...
zivajpayvan
zivajpayvan
Head GoTF
Head GoTF

Number of posts : 122
Humor : I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament to show my superiority. I will shoot them.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Sounds right.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Humor : At last, we shall have our revenge. At last, we shall see the end of the Jedi.

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Um, the idea of this subject is to do, like, a story-type thing, so let's just get to the story, OK?
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:12 pm

That's a good idea. Therefore, if you have any questions about characters/civilizations, or if you want to describe them, make a new topic. For now I'll stay out of the story (I'll be inactive this week), but when I get back I'll insert myself in somehow. Dak might know enough to speak for me if need be.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Anyway...

James' first move shall be to ATTACK ZENEF! AH HA HA HA HA!!! (I would attack Zenegarth, except Zimm's not on, so that wouldn't be fair)

*ahem* the fleet will go into hyperspace in 3... 2... 1.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 am

yess indeed back to the story......

tiki's fleet with the full force of the sith is attacking james's planet during his disappearance Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:00 am

LIES!

Besides, I'm not gone; I just sent an army. I stayed here with another army and OWNED YOU!
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 pm

yes but did u kill the sapper? if not look in your cargo bay Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

and second..... impossible!!!!!!! u cant kill all siths with just droids u fool
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 am

To reiterate, I stayed on my planet as well. With my advanced powers, I can, indeed, severely injure you.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:22 am

injure possibly but with all the sith fighting to kill you i severely doubt that you won
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 am

ahh but surely you read my thing about James he has many weird powers that could wipe out many a sith at once.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:12 am

anyway James mostly takes out your forces, but you manage to escape with your more powerful sith. Meanwhile, on ZENEF, THERE IS A BIG BATTLE GOING ON! WHY ISN'T DAK COMMENTING? Huh, and neither has Ziva. If I were her, I would have put in my little thing about how I assassinated so-and-so or joined in such-and-such battle. Where are they???
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:52 am

they're a tad busy right now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
anyway back to the battle tiki takes his half wolf sith to zenef and join the battle for dak's planet the wolf sith attack all whom come in arms reach, but partly help out james's fleet

p.s. isn't my avatar sweeeeeeet?
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Back to top Go down

Post  zivajpayvan Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 am

i've been reading all of this, just not commenting cuz i have nothing to say that's relevant to the story at the moment... ziva prefers a more subtle way of doing things rather than getting involved in massive battles
zivajpayvan
zivajpayvan
Head GoTF
Head GoTF

Number of posts : 122
Humor : I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament to show my superiority. I will shoot them.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 am

So anyway James sends a message to Tiki- We make such a great team! Perhaps we should both gang up on Zimm and Dak! Two Force-masters are better than one! What do you say, PAL?
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:41 am

yes i guess there are power in numbers but to correct u. u will have an army of force users and wolfs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:51 am

*DING* "Lord Zimm, you have an incoming message."
"Patch them through to my desk."
"Lord Zimm, how are you doing?"
"Lord Dak, wonderful to hear from you! I'm doing quite well, I just finished my 10,000th Star Destroyer. We're getting ready to. . ."
"Wonderful! Hey, listen buddy, I've got two fleets incoming here at Zenef. Can you give me a hand?"
"Absolutely! I'll come with 5,000 of the Star Destroyers. See ya soon!"
*click*
"Munf Visal, prepare the fleet. We're off to save Zenef!"
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 am

i need sum popcorn!!!!
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Number of posts : 161
Humor : Are you not entertained!?
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 am

*James hears this message* Blast! I thought Zimm would be busy for a few more days! Oh well... *sends more ships, special boarding parties, and the dragon* Oh, and here's some popcorn, Drewski.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:15 am

How would James hear the message?
*Overruled unless good excuse can be given*
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next