Confederation of Zenegarth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems

+2
Drewski912
Zimm
6 posters

Go down

The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems Empty The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems

Post  Zimm Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm making this topic to sort of describe the CZS and Zimm. Feel free to make your own topics to describe your civ.

*open up old MS Word documents with old forgotten information*

Zimm was abandoned as a child on Coruscant. He was soon found by a Sith Master, Haarvanesh. After ten years of training, Haarvanesh decided that Zimm didn't have as much potential as another youngling he had found. He set up Zimm as his lowly house guard, a job that Zimm took on very seriously, hoping to regain favor in the eyes of Haarvanesh. A few days later, Dak Zenoseth burglarized the house. Zimm discovered him as he was leaving, and attempted to stop him. Dak boarded his ship, Zimm on his tail. Zimm made it aboard, but his cloak got caught in the landing ramp, and he was trapped there. Dak eventually discovered Zimm on his ship, and, rather than kill him, took Zimm as his apprentice and most trusted general. Dak helped Zimm hone his Force Powers, and Zimm was encouraged to reject the Sith faction, but didn't feel it necessary to abandon his Dark Force powers. Thus, he became a Dark Jedi.

Eventually, Dak and Zimm raided Kamino. There, while Dak found precious materials, Zimm stole data from their computer systems - even data the Kaminoins thought had been destroyed. Among this data was information on cloning, and how to, in essence, convert the numerous clones still on Kamino. Zimm did this, and took the clones with him.

After this, Zimm discovered Zenegarth. Zenegarth had been abandoned years ago by its former inhabitants, who, after discovering space travel, fled from it and its foul weather. Zimm took the clones there, and used them to help create cloning facilities on Zenegarth. Thanks to the clones' help, they were set up in no time. Zimm at first used the original Jango Fett DNA for the clones, but eventually found excellent Zenefian DNA to use instead. He left the clones there, with a Zenefian he set up as governor, and continued his Space Pirate raids. He also left plans for a fortress, to be built once the first batch of clones was finished.

After a few batches of clones were created, Zimm raided Kuat. There, Zimm stole tons of technology from Kuat Drive Yards and the Imperials. Zimm discovered data on the artificial ring around Kuat, and started construction on a similar artificial ring around Zengarth. This ring would become a major shipyard and defensive perimeter. Here, the Destructor, a Super Star Destroyer, was created. (please note that all technology Zimm steals, he modifies - he believes in making his copies better than the originals)

Later, Zimm also raided Mon Calamari so that he could also have some Rebellion technology. However, he was interrupted during his data extraction, so much of the data was corrupted. Thus, Zimm uses mainly Imperial technology, with some Rebellion equipment thrown in.

After this attack, the fortress on Zenegarth was completed. It consisted of outer walls, inner walls, and at the center, an enormous skyscraper. The skyscraper itself, Zenos Tower, was covered with guns, and was practically a manufacturing facility itself - it had cloning centers, weapon/armor manufacturing centers, vehicle manufacturing, and even some starfighter manufacturing. The city, Zenos, was within the tow sets of walls. It contains all the government buildings typical of a planet's capitol, along with major military buildings. No civilian homes were within, though there were some civilian hotels/motels, eateries, and other necessities there for the politicians and guests.

After this, the Zenegarthian Military Defense Satellite, the artificial ring, was completed. It contained five times the firepower of an Imperial Super Star Destroyer, and cranked out new space vessels daily. Production only slowed when demand slowed. If Zimm were producing vessels to sell, he would have had no trouble catching up with demand. However, he was producing for only one faction: The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems. After this ring was completed, Zimm decided he finally had everything he needed to make a Confederation. Zimm put out a notice on Zenef, Dak's planet, for any Zenefian politicians to come help govern the CZS.

The CZS is really actually a Republic of sorts - a Senate makes most decisions, while Zimm keeps a hands-off policy. However, the Senate can be overruled by Zimm, Dak, or the Steward of the Throne of Zenegarth. The Steward holds Zimm's position while he's away, and Dak occasionally comes in to change this or that - he does not usually consider himself as a King of Zenegarth, as he's really the King (or the equivalent position) of Zenef. Zenegarthians that have never been to Zenef typically hold it in high respect - sometimes comparing it to a deity that they all wish to reach. The CZS has taken over other planets besides Zenegarth in its quest for greater power, and also to keep outsider trading to a minimum. The CZS tries to obtain and keep planets that will allow it to be interdependent, not reliant on other systems or planets. Zenef is the only other planet/civilization that the CZS has close relations with.

As a matter of fact, Zenef even CONTROLS half of Zenegarth. Dak had previously had no interest in Zenegarth, but eventually Zimm discovered rich deposits of lightsaber crystals and other precious minerals. This heightened Dak's interest in the planet, and he took Zimm's previous offer of half the planet. Dak quickly made his half into a slave mining camp, its capital being Locke. Zimm and Dak walled off his half of the planet with a 50ft high wall, which has caused some people to mistakenly state that Zenegarth has two rings when in reality they see one ring in space and one "ring" on the surface.

The other major city on Zenegarth (there are many towns/cities/outposts) is Zephyr, which is also the largest city. Its essentially a huge spaceport and customs area, and the largest public attractions are here. Zephyr has landing pads capable of supporting even Victory III-class Star Destroyers (upgraded by Zimm from the Empire's Victory II-class Star Destroyer).

If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask them. If need be, I'll upgrade the main post to account for those questions.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Number of posts : 215
Humor : At last, we shall have our revenge. At last, we shall see the end of the Jedi.
Registration date : 2008-12-14

https://confedofzenegarth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems Empty Re: The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems

Post  Drewski912 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:04 am

that was quite the lesson
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Number of posts : 161
Humor : Are you not entertained!?
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems Empty Re: The Confederation of Zenegarthian Systems

Post  Zimm Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 am

Why thank you. I used half the time I had reserved for my homework working on that. Which means I'll spend all day tomorrow doing homework now. *siiigh*
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Humor : At last, we shall have our revenge. At last, we shall see the end of the Jedi.

Back to top Go down

Post  zivajpayvan Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 am

wow...
*copies above information to save in a word document for later reference*

you failed to continue on to the part where zimm meets ziva... that's my favorite part... actually its not because there are way cooler parts later but whatever
zivajpayvan
zivajpayvan
Head GoTF
Head GoTF

Number of posts : 122
Humor : I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament to show my superiority. I will shoot them.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:20 am

oh yes lets hear about that part
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Why yes, we'll have to do that. Not this week though. As you'll see in General forum, I'm looking for an account sitter, as I won't be online this week at all.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  zivajpayvan Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:08 am

i'll tell it then...

so ziva is from haphez and works for the haphezian secret police... she goes back and forth between haphez and tatooine fairly often because she's working an undercover job on tatooine and watching somebody (but i don't really know how all that works cuz originally she was hiding out on tatooine and i just recently decided that she was actually there for a job so don't ask questions about any of that)...

anyway while living on tatooine and living in an apartment above someone's house in exchange for free mechanical labor, ziva has a day job as the bouncer at the mos eisley cantina (as seen in ep. IV) ... this one time, tork, the night bouncer (as found on www.wookieepiedia.com which proves to be quite useful for researching anything star wars related) had to leave and so ziva got recruited to work the night shift... the cantina was just closing when zimm happened to show up... i can't remember why exactly he was there, but he came rushing in claiming that he was starving and would die if he couldn't get something to eat real fast... so ziva stayed a little late (and recall that she's under cover so she's colored her hair and is wearing contacts so she looks nothing like my avatar at this point) and is waiting for zimm to leave... she is curious about him cuz she can sense the force around him plus he's wearing his wierd space suit and everything... he finishes his food and suddenly whips out his lightsaber and demands for ackmena (the night-shift bartender, once again, as found on wookieepedia) to empty the cash register... he tells ziva to drop her weapons and she does, but you must understand that haphezians, especially force-wielding haphezians, have insanely quick reflexes and she makes it over to the door to grab her vibro-ax, which she has personally modified with phrik alloy (wookieepeida again) so it can withstand lightsabers... the reason for this is because jedi/sith ways have been banned on haphez for an eternity so she has to keep her powers secret and wants to use the next best thing besides her lightsaber (which she still takes out into the desert and trains with every morning so her skills are still sharp if the need to use it ever arises)... anyway, she gets her vibro-ax and gets back to zimm before he has enough time to react and is able to disarm him and tells him to get out unless he wants to lose his head... he leaves, and they don't meet again for awhile...

now zimm felt very threatened by this encounter, and gets a picture of her to save in his database of people to kill/get revenge... at some other point in the story, ziva is captured by dak and zimm (which i won't elaborate on now because she is embarassed by this and doesn't like to talk about it) and zimm compares the photo he took earlier to her and realizes that it was her in disguise and now wants to know what she was doing in disguise and how in the world she was quick enough to disarm him, etc....

*phew*... that was the super-condensed version though the actual story, which is saved somewhere on my computer, is a bit longer and has much more detail but you get the main idea
zivajpayvan
zivajpayvan
Head GoTF
Head GoTF

Number of posts : 122
Humor : I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament to show my superiority. I will shoot them.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 am

sounds just dandy
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

James Muliz is a member of a secret society located just outside the galaxy. He is a Jedi, with some Dark Jedi powers and some more mysterious powers that he learned from said society, and is sometimes compared to a wizard from Lord of the Rings (in our world). Anyway, he came to this galaxy to eliminate Zimm, because the society had pinpointed him as a possible threat. He set up a base on Halin, stealing some tech from former CIS bases and modifying them until they were considered some of the best droids ever manufactured, such as the Destroyer Droid MK IV. He also made a supermodified version of Grevious' capital ship, which he called the Annihilator. He also made a super, SUPER modified version of a Z-95. The end result looked very different from the original, sporting three sets of wings, many more guns, and a socket for a required astromech droid. He did most of the modifying himself, although he now has a team of scientists that are constantly making better versions of everything. He also has a friend that's a dragon. (bit of a stretch, I know, to have a dragon in Star Wars, but hey. They're cool.) I forget what his name is, though. I had it in a story I hand-wrote during school when I got my homework done that I meant to copy onto a computer, but then I lost it. Oh well. It most likely had a few errors concerning Zimm's tech, powers, Dak's base's layout, etc. His army is mainly composed of droids, obviously, but he also has some humans native to Halin serving as his commandos when something is much too delicate for droids. Any further tech information, history, base layout, etc. will be added to this post in case of questions. You read to the end! Congrats! You win a million dollars, plus an all-expense paid trip to Mars, along with everything else you could possibly want! JUST KIDDING! Really, if you want to win anything, you need to join my crusade against Zimm.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 am

tiki is the dark sith behind the empire. he only fights for his own gain and enslaved all jedi's (exept the dark ones) ..... he majors in a kind of mind control that is undetectable. he is a master in controlling the force and has even schooled vader. his main goal in life is to kill james and zimm (if james doesn't beat him there but it's all good. Very Happy

tiki's biography coming soon to a website near you

Last edited by tiki 5111 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Number of posts : 187
Humor : i wont technically shoot them ill just make it hard for them to walk with my gun

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 am

well... thats unique.
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 am

umm good luck with killing me and marrying ziva... and no one could possibly be old enough to school yoda... I'm sorry, but you need to make some changes.
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroTheDemon Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 am

i wish to read the full version plz zimm
ZeroTheDemon
ZeroTheDemon
Guardian of the Forum
Guardian of the Forum

Number of posts : 11
Humor : I did it for the lulz
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:18 am

The "full version"? Well, there really is no "full version". There is a more in depth version with very outdated information (being as my Star Wars stuff changes CONSTANTLY), but it is outdated. If you have any questions or elaborations on any portion of it, than by all means specifically ask them. I won't flesh out the entire thing though. Cuz I'm too lazy.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroTheDemon Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 am

darn i enjoy reading. (yes i'm american) its really good stuff. surprised you don't have like an entire book on just your character. of course things constantly change life would be boring with out it. even though we are about to go through a "change" good or bad that remains to be unseen
ZeroTheDemon
ZeroTheDemon
Guardian of the Forum
Guardian of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 am

Indeed. I will probably write a book eventually. Hopefully before George Lucas dies, so that it can somehow be fitted into the Star Wars Universe and canonized.
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroTheDemon Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 am

that would be epic. oh if you need help with an rp let me know i'm in a few and have some ideas. if you got any you want me to run pm me and i'll work on a story line and stuff. as well as character skeletons and the other "fun stuff" included in being a rp mod
ZeroTheDemon
ZeroTheDemon
Guardian of the Forum
Guardian of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

We need to do roleplaying. It would be a lot of fun. DO IT DO IT DO IT!
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimm Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Due to my overall ignorance in the matters of roleplaying, Zero, could you educate me on these matters? Also, in case we do set up the RPG, I'll set you up as a Forum Mod so that you can help me (ignorant as I am).
Zimm
Zimm
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum