Confederation of Zenegarth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiki's biography

3 posters

Go down

Tiki's biography Empty Tiki's biography

Post  tiki 5111 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 am

Tiki’s biography
Many years ago a sith lord (other wise known as the emperor) found an orphan on his star ship he almost threw him off (you could predict that he’s a sith), but he decided to keep him as his servant, but one night everything changed. A particularly (how should I put this) “energetic” jedi named james muliz attacked the emperor’s ship as the emperor fell dead tiki snatched up his lightsaber and attacked the invading droids. He fought valiantly, but one apprentice sith didn’t make much of a difference so as the ship was being overrun he took the escape shuttle out and landed on tattooein he studied the force but found out about a very powerful mind control and quickly became great in it. He quickly decided to rule the world after meeting james in person and hearing him talk about galaxy domination.

Last edited by tiki 5111 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Number of posts : 187
Humor : i wont technically shoot them ill just make it hard for them to walk with my gun
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Tiki's biography Empty Re: Tiki's biography

Post  JamesMuliz Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 am

Neutral In the beginning of every Star Wars movie, it says, "A long, long time ago in a galaxy FAR, FAR AWAY. Meaning no Jupiter. And James isn't that old, and neither is the emporer. In other words, make some changes. You could probably stand to learn some history. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/History_of_the_Galaxy
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!

Back to top Go down

Post  tiki 5111 Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 am

HISTORY? more like fiction
tiki 5111
tiki 5111

Number of posts : 187
Humor : i wont technically shoot them ill just make it hard for them to walk with my gun

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesMuliz Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 am

lol anyway I guess I should have told you that you needed to scroll down a lot before you reach anything, but I guess it's too late now
JamesMuliz
JamesMuliz
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalyyyyyyyyy waaaaaas aaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaake!

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewski912 Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am

lol u have much to learn my young friend
Drewski912
Drewski912
Steward of the Throne
Steward of the Throne

Number of posts : 161
Humor : Are you not entertained!?
Registration date : 2008-12-20